Wednesday 22 September 2010

GALLERY

http://tom-fashionproject.blogspot.com/2011/04/acitate-test-session.html







Here are some examples of my photography work:




































































As part of my photography course I was asked to created a Facebook Profile layout that decribed who i'am and what I would like to do during the course. Below are the designs that I created and after taking the picture I decided that my layout would be based around a 3D theme because the pictures stand out and they look 3D. After creating the final designs I found that the images all worked well together because of the style of the layout but i think that some of the pictures could have been a little bit lighter because they came out a bit too dark.




FACEBOOK PROFILE FINAL LAYOUT

I'am happy with the first layout because the two picture that i took link to each other and i feel that the look of the images work well with the text







Facebook Profile Other Layouts






I feel that this layout is good because the colours work well and i feel that the text works well with the images.






I'am happy with this layout, but when i finished it I noticed that the red text on the layout didn't look right because it was too bright and so i decided not to choose this layout as my final design

No comments:

Post a Comment